2.24.2011

sketching

And to placate my conscious for the lack of creating anything remotely worth posting about in the last 3 months, some assorted sketches from the last year and a half


Some of my least successful portraits of my exceptional friend Liz Song, but still two of my favorites.

 Concept for another piece of digitally fabricated jewelry. An armored ring and matching gauntlet. These actually were the original concepts for the pauldron project until I was defeated by Maya. (Solid-Works isn't half as effective for creating fluid shapes like these in 3 dimensions)

Random doodles (from when I should have been learning machine level assembly : P)
 

Concept sketch for the painting that I"m currently working on and a quick jotted down quote from Everything is illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer. If you haven't read it I highly recommend it. I read another one of his novels, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, while I was interning in New York. I usually would sit in the window of the Dean & Deluca across the street and constantly switch between laughing hysterically and bawling my eyes out. This clearly made me the most attractive fashion intern there,  but still it was one of the most amazing stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What skill would be more appealing to mechanical engineering employers, Manufacturing & CNC or Solidworks?
solidworks support

Post a Comment