2.24.2011

Portfolio Site + Unabashed Negligence

"oh why hello out there!" (she is greeted by not even the cicadas)

Apologies for my long silence and absence. But on the brighter side, I have excellent news.

First off, I finally have my official portfolio site up and running, (my own domain and everything!)

you can go check it out at alexkwolfe.com. I'm still working on getting it completely up to date, but my most significant projects are up there. This means I can actually start using this blog, as what it was originally intended for, a place to post about works in progress, various obsessions, and anything else I find interesting rather than just a portfolio.

So thank you for those of you who still randomly check this page (which I think is entirely comprised of Kiera and my Aunt), and hopefully you will be hearing more from me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment